Q.1 As a Marketing Manager of an upcoming private sector Bank, you are required to plan the 7 P’s of Services Marketing.
Q.2 Prepare a questionnaire for Imagica focus on customers perception on the services offered & the quality of service offered.
Q.3 Read the following Case & solve the questions given:
Crossword is one of the most well know retail book-store in the country. It has around 40,000 titles at any given point of time. In order to enhance customer experience it focuses on physical evidence & innovative promotional activities like:
- The store conducts activities like ‘Pictionary’ contests & annual fair with Santaclaus aimed at making the place reader friendly
- It offers coffee & people can browse through books with music playing soothingly in the background.
- Various promotional activities are offered to loyal customers.
- Books & shelves are placed & arranged in a manner to suit customer needs comfort & preferences.
- Crossword is constantly striving to introduce something new & innovative in order to encourage the customers to frequent the store more often.
a. Explain the importance of physical evidence to enhance the service experience & give your suggestion for the same.
b. What are the promotional tools that can be used by crossword to increase its customer base?