1. Three airlines serve a Srinagar. Airline ‘Amira’ has 50% of all the scheduled flights, airline ‘Biyas’ has 30%, and airline ‘chinar’ has the remaining 20%. Their on-time rates are 80%, 65%, and 40%, respectively.
Part 1) Draw the Probability tree diagram. (Note: You may use any software for this, like MS paint, MS office, etc.)
Part 2) A plane has just left on time. What is the probability that it was airline ‘Amira’?
2. Rashmi Dhar, manufacturer, and seller of ‘Kashmiri- kahwa’ through E-commers websites.
She wanted to know the effect of her spending in advertisement of ‘Kahwa’ on the sales, along with the other factors; ‘number of sales representatives’, ‘customer-satisfaction ratings’. For this research she has gathered the sales data in the following table, along with other necessary information.
Part 1) Define dependent and independent variables
Part 2) Write regression model equation only.
Part 3) Run regression analysis in EXCEL (copy all those tables from EXCEL and paste them in your document).
Part 4) Write the Interpretation of Regression statistics-table, ANOVA- table.
Write an interpretation (by referring P-value/ t-stat) on significant effect of independent variables on sales.
|Sales of Kahwa (in INR)||Spending in advertise (in INR)||Number of sales Representatives (person)||Customer-satisfaction ratings (1=highly dissatisfied to 5 = highly satisfied|
3.a. According to one survey in India, 75% of Instagram users love REELS. Suppose that 25 Instagram users (randomly selected) have been approached in the university located in vile parle. They have been asked about their status of like/ dislike the Instagram- REELS.
a) What is the probability that Exactly 15 of them would agree with the claim (or said they love Insta-REELS)?
b) What is the probability that Exactly 20 of them would agree with the claim (or said they love Insta-REELS)?
3.b. ‘Bhartdarshan’ is an Internet-based travel agency wherein customers can see videos of the cities they plan to visit. The number of hits daily is a normally distributed random variable with a mean of 10,000 and a standard deviation of 2,400.
a. What is the probability of getting more than 12,000 hits?
b. What is the probability of getting fewer than 9,000 hits?
1. Please explain the different types of instruments under which a company under Companies Act, 2013 can raise capital.
2. Please give two (2) real life instances where Indian employee related laws have ensured protection of welfare of employees.
3. Gavit and Vinayak are partners who started a partnership under the Partnership Act, 1932. There are differences arisen between them and they have approached you to advise them to resolve their differences:
a. Please suggest ways how they can resolve their differences without approaching conventional court of laws.
b. Please elaborate the advantages of resolving their differences without approaching conventional court of laws.