1. Discuss history and development of PR in India.
2. What is the importance of public opinion to PR.? How can public opinion be influenced by a PR practioner?
3. Write short notes on:
(a) mass media
(b) house journals
(c) press conference
(d) news letter
4. Discuss PR programmes and campaigns.
5. Explain the latest trends in Pr.
6. PR is the art of making a company liked and respected by the employees and customers‘‘ -Discuss.
7. How would you prepare the House Journal for a Joint Stock Company?
8. Discuss the structure and functions of a PR Department in Government.
9. Discuss the functions of prcounseling and mass media.
10. State the ethics of public relations.