1. Write don a brief summary of all the answers given above. How does this differ from the analysis ofstructured-response questions?
Case 2: Conduct Chi-square test to cross-tabulate and to understand the relationship between the independentand the dependent variable. Also calculate contingency coefficient and the lambda asymmetric coefficient tofind the strength of the association between the two variables. Take Sample size as thirty. Analysis of cross-tabulationusing SPSS software package would be required.
CASE – 3 Tamarind Menswear
1. Do you have Tamarind? Yes/No
2. What do you think about it?
3. Is there place in the market for one more readymade garment company?
4. What kind of products does Tamarind have? Are they good?
5. Is it a threat to any existing brand? If yes, which one?
6. If it is not a available, what is your view about advertising so heavily before the product is launched?
7. Are people coming and asking for Tamarind?
8. The range of clothes with the retailer.
9. Price range.
10. Name of the shop and so on.
TAMARIND QUESTIONNAIRE FOR CONSUMERS
1. Which ads do you recall?
2. Which garment ads do you recall?
3. Have you seen the Tamarind ad?
4. What do you remember from the ads?
5. Do you like the ad? Why?
6. What is the main message?
7. What kind of clothes are Tamarind?
8. What do you think will be the price range?
9. Will you buy it? Why?
CASE – 4 Logistics Regression
Case 4: Using logistic regression proof that particular drug for women has characteristics that cause some ofthem an adverse reaction to a particular drug.
CASE – 5 Conjoint Analysis
Case 5: Use conjoint analysis to determine from a potential customer‘s point of view, how important eachattribute is to him. Also determine how much utility the customer derives from a given combination of theselevels of attributes. The attributes are life, price and colour.
1. Can you add to methodology section?
2. Distribute the sample of 75 among the different categories of respondents mentioned under ―Sample Composition.