1. Three numbers, whose sum is 12, are in AP. If 1, 2 and 6 are added to them, the resulting numbers are in GP. Find the numbers
2. Average rainfall on a city from Monday to Saturday is 0.3 inch. Due to heavy rainfall on Sunday, the average rainfall for the week increased to 0.5 inch. What was the rainfall on Sunday?
3. Calculate median from the following data
4. Given the following results of the height and weight of 1000 students. The mean height is 170 cm, the mean weight is 75 kg. the standard deviation of the height and weight are 6 cm and 6 kg respectively r = 0.6. amit weighs 50 kg, sumeet is 1.5 m tall. Estimate the height of Amit from his weight and the weight of sumeet from his height.
5. In a sample of 500 people from a village in rajasthan, 280 are found to be rice eaters and rest wheat eaters. Can we assume that both the food articles are equally popular?
6. In a binomial distribution 31% of the items are under 45 and 8% are over 64. Find the mean and variance of the distribution
7. In a large number of group of children 55% are under 60 cm heighty nd 40% are between 60 and 65 cm. Assuming a normal distribution, find the mean and SD of height.
8. Construct index number form the data by applying Marshall edge worthmethod
|Commodity||Price 2004||Quantity||Price 2006||Quantity|